Saturday, June 12, 2010

It's been a while...

Hey everyone,
I know that it's been a while, but it's really stressful around here as those of you who know me in the real world see in texts and on facebook. Before I even think about updating this story though I need an opinion... I have come to start to lose interest in this one, it's not as well written as I thought it was when I was writing it, and it seems like I have a lot of useless chapters in it. So what I want to know is there anyone who still reads and likes this story? Your comments would be greatly appreciated! GO PENS and HAWKS! ♥

Miriya

4 comments:

mrsmalkin71 said...

you know i like it and am reading it chica!

haleys_famous_ said...

maybe it is ime to bring it to and end and start a new story with a new life! some times it makes you feel better and turns out better than the last. i still love this story and will miss it but there is a time to end things. i hope you cheer up soon best of luck to you. (: pittsburgh misses you!

Genosgirl71 said...

I still love your story. But if u decided to discontinue it that is okay to.:]

季玉 said...

我喜歡用心經營的blog~ ^^.................................................................