Saturday, March 31, 2012

Staal [A Jordan Staal Story] Chapter Seventy-Eight

So it's been over a year since I posted so I don't know if anyone will even read this... but if someone does, thank you I really appreciate it! Go Pens! <3


Chapter Seventy-Eight


Everyone arrived back in Pittsburgh around one am and upon arriving home had an unusual two days off. Later that morning the Staals woke up to have brunch and spend time together before Miriya and Jordan went out. “You and Erin are on your own tonight,” Jordan said.

“We’ll be home around one, I think,” Miriya said picking Scott up. Though he could walk, with help, it was too icy and slippery from the snow. “You never know when Colby is involved.”

“Have fun,” Nik said with a smile. “We’ll be fine here.”

Miriya and Jordan left, while they were pulling out of the driveway Erin was pulling in. It was just after eight o’clock and Erin and Nik had decided to watch a movie in his room. The lights were off, the only light in the room coming from the TV screen. They both sat on the bed, Nik’s arm wrapped around Erin. They were both focused on the movie until Nik placed a kiss on Erin’s cheek. She smiled and turned to place a kiss on his lips. Soon she was straddling his hips. This was a usual occurrence, but this time something was obviously different. The kiss held more passion than usual; the fire between them was somehow stronger.

Soon his lips were on her neck causing her to let out a small moan that in turn caused him to be even more turned on. He looked up at her and when their eyes met the unspoken question was answered. He quickly removed his t-shirt to show his well-toned body and her shift was removed seconds later. His lips were back on hers as soon as the shirt was over her head and without breaking the connection she unbuckled his belt and began to remove his jeans. Her jeans quickly followed and before placing his lips back on her smooth skin he slowly scanned her body, talking in every inch.

He has seen her like this every time that they had gone swimming, but this time something was different and Erin could feel it against her leg. “Are you sure you want to do this?”

“Yes, she said pulling his lips back to hers.

Nik’s lips didn’t stay on hers for long; they soon made their way to her neck and the part of her breasts that weren’t covered by her purple bra. The bra was soon removed though, causing Nik to grow harder. Not wanting to torture himself or his beloved girlfriend any further he left a trail of kisses down her stomach and along the waistline of her purple underwear before removing them and tossing his boxers to the floor.

He straddled her before asking one more time, “Are you sure you want to do this?” She nodded, unable to speak. “Okay,” Nik said, placing one last kiss on her neck and lowering himself to her gently.

“I love you Erin Jones,” Nik said as he lie next to her.

“I love you too Dominik Vandershmut, I’m glad my first time was with you.”

“Me too.” He pulled the blanket over top of them and kissed her cheek before snuggling her against his body. Both of their faces held wide smiles. They had wanted it for so long but had told each other that they were going to wait. Obviously their feelings for each other were strong enough to cause them both to break their promises. “Tell me we’ll be together,” he said hoping that she was still awake.

“Yes Nik, we’ll be together until the end of time,” She smiled and could feel Nik smile as well.

Soon they were asleep and few hours later the Staals were arriving back home. Jordan put Scott to bed and sat down on the bed next to Miriya after stripping down to his boxers. ‘It looks like Nik and Erin had an early night.”

“Well everyone’s been tired lately and it’s my fault. I make you boys practice so much, but it’s paying off.”

“It is,” he kissed her cheek. “Baby you are an amazing coach.” Miriya smiled. “You are an amazing coach, an amazing mother, wife, and friend. I know I don’t tell you that enough. You’ve made my career better as my coach, you made my life better by being my friend, you completed me by marrying me and you brought my pride and joy, our son into the world.”

“Baby, I think you need to get some sleep.”

“Seriously I don’t tell you enough that I love you.”

‘I love you too Jordan. You are an amazing husband, father hockey player and friend. You are the reason I get up in the morning and you’re pretty damn good in bed.” She said with a smile.

“Just pretty damn good?” He asked getting on top of her.

“Mhm, care to prove me wrong?” His smile grew wider and he pressed his lips to hers, an answer to her question. His lips stayed on hers longer than her had expected, building the passion. His tongue battle with hers, but she wanted more. They both did. He placed a line of kisses along the right side of her jaw before placing a gentle kiss just below her ear. “Why do you do this to me?” Jordan didn’t reply but continued to kiss her neck, the harder the kiss the louder the moan was that escaped her lips. He was taking things much slower than usual, normally Miriya’s shirt would have been removed already, but she was still fully clothed.

He focused on her neck for a few more minutes until he pulled away and in one swift motion removed her shirt and kissed her neck one more time while reaching back to unhook her bra. Once in was successfully removed Jordan placed one gentle kiss on her collarbone before beginning to focus on her breasts. He spent equal time on each full breast; her moans causing him to grow harder against her leg. He slowly removed her shorts and she lay in just a pair of green underwear. His lips felt so good against her skin as he placed a trail of kisses down her stomach, along the waistband of her underwear and then he began to kiss her thigh. “Jordan stop.”

“What’s wrong baby?” He looked up, concern in his eyes.

“Why do you get to have all the fun?”

“I’m sorry,” he placed one last kiss on her thigh before rolling over onto the bed.

Miriya straddled him and pressed her lips to his in kiss that was filled with passion. Soon her lips moved to his neck causing him to shiver. “Not fair.”

“Now you know what it’s like.” She barely lifted her lips from his neck to speak sending another shiver throughout his entire body. It was only a few minutes that were spent on Jordan’s neck and although he wouldn’t admit it, it wasn’t long enough. Miriya took her time running her hands over his muscular chest and stomach. She then placed kissed from his collarbone down to the waistband of his boxers. The further down she moved the harder the kisses got, causing Jordan to suppress multiple moans. A line of kisses was placed along the waistband of his black boxers, she placed each kiss gently and slowly, trying to get him to give in.

Once the last kissed had been placed she placed a finger inside and ran into along the waistband and finally a moan escaped. “How does it feel to be tortured?” She asked with a smile.

“I hate it.”

“You know you love every moment of it.”

“Is that how you feel?” He flipped her over onto the bed and again took control. “Now where was I?” He asked himself. “Oh yeah, right here,” he placed his lips back on her thigh and the torture began. He had spent about a minute on each thigh and he teased her by wrapping his thumbs in her panties and slowly pulling them down only to slip on finger inside of her, she gasped in pleasure and disappointment. Jordan only smiled his sweet, seductive smile. After a while of going at an extremely slow speed he decided to tease her again. He pulled his hand free.

“I hate you.”

“You love me,” he left a kiss on her lips to silence her moan as he lowered himself to her, finally they both received what they had been waiting for. Unable to take it anymore he thrust hard and fast, quickly pushing them both over the edge at the same time. After pulling out he placed one last kiss on her neck before falling to the bed beside her.

“You’re right Jordan, I do love you. And I take back what I said before; you are truly amazing in bed.”

“You’re not bad yourself,” he pulled her closer. “And I love you too.”

It was after three o’clock when they fell asleep and Miriya was glad when Scott slept until nine. Erin and Nik were kind enough to make breakfast when they woke up and the family spent some quality time together.

“You look really tired today Jay, I take it you didn’t have a good sleep?” Nik asked across the table.

“It was a good sleep just not long enough,” he said with a smile as he looked over to Miriya.

“Is there ever a night that you two don’t do it?” he paused. “At least you were quiet this time, I wouldn’t have known if you hadn’t said anything.”

“Yes Nik, there are night that we don’t do it,” Miriya said. “Just not very often.”

***

At practice the next day Kris sat at his stall with his helmet in hand when Miriya entered the locker room. “Hey babe, something wrong?”

“No I’m fine,” he said weakly.

“Guys take the ice, Mike you’re in charge until I get out there.”

“Sure thing.”

Everyone but Kris and Miriya walked up the runway. “Okay Kris, I love you and I can tell when something’s wrong. You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to, but I’m here for you.” She started towards the runway.

“Amber’s pregnant,” he said still at his stall.

“Aw Kris that’s great, you’re so good with Scotty and now you’ll have a baby of your own.”

It’s not mine,” he spoke as though holding back tears.

“Oh sweetheart, I’m sorry. I didn’t know that things weren’t okay between you two.”

“I didn’t either until last night. I got home and she told me that she was going to have the baby. As you would expect I was excited, I mean I’ve been waiting for this day to come. But she told me that she had been seeing another guy and that the baby is his.”

“Baby I’m so sorry,” she took the helmet from his hands and wrapped hers arms tightly around him. “Do you know how long she’s been seeing him?”

“Since the beginning of the season. She said that she would get lonely when we were on road trips.” From there he got angrier with every word. “Miriya, my wife cheated! I know there’s a thing between us,” he paused. “But that’s just us being really good friends.” Miriya opened her mouth to speak but Kris continued. “My wife, who promised to love me and be faithful, she promised me in front of God and a church full of people. You know, you were there when she promised me. I made that promise too and I’ve kept it Now she has some other guy and is going to have his baby.”

“At least you know, I know it hurts sweetheart.”

Kris spoke again and this time his anger was at a new level. “She wants to get a divorce so that the baby can know its real dad. She’s leaving me, Miriya. She’s leaving me and I don’t know what to do.” His emotions went from anger to sadness and a tear came to his eye. “I love her, Miriya, I love her.”

“I know you do.” Kris rested his head on her shoulder and Miriya brushed his hair from his face and rubbed his back. “I’ve got to get out on the ice, but you take your gear off. Come over for lunch after practice and if you need a place to stay my house is always open.”

“Thank you Miriya I really need friends to help me thought this so I think I’ll take you up on that offer. I’m going to go home to pack a few things and I’ll meet you at your house later.”

Miriya smiled and kissed cheek, “Anything for you babe.”

After practice ended the Staals and Kris sat down to eat lunch before Miriya showed Kris to his room. “I know it’s nothing special, but it’s just until you get things worked out. And it’s better than staying at the Marriott.”

“Thanks Miriya, it means a lot. I won’t stay long; I’ll find a place in a few weeks and be out of here.”

“Don’t worry sweetheart, you can stay as long as you need to,” she gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek before leaving the room.

Kris sat down on the edge of the bed, staring at his left hand for a moment before slowly removing the silver ring with a sigh and placing it on the table.



3 comments:

mrsmalkin71 said...

“Yes Nik, there are night that we don’t do it,” Miriya said. “Just not very often.”--> I about died when I read this.
And poor Kris. :( The whole team should go teach the guy a lesson!!! You know, strap him to a goal post and have all the guys practice all their shots on him!

Ghina said...

i'm so glad you posted a new post. i was about think you baled this story. but anyway nice chapter love this story :)

Anonymous said...

I have waited so long for an update and it is finally here!!! I love it :)