Saturday, June 7, 2008

Staal [A Jordan Staal Story] Five

At one am Miriya woke up on the couch in Jordan`s arms. She kissed him on the cheek hoping that she memory served her right & that Jordan asking her out wasn`t just a dream. He slowly opened his eyes then kissed her.

"Guess we both fell asleep." Jordan said with a smile.

"I guess so do you wanna go?"

"No, I`ll stay here with you."

They both lie back down and fell back asleep.

***

The next morning, well later that morning after breakfast Miriya walked Jordan down to his car.
"Thanks for coming over." Miriya said as Jordan`s strong arms closed around her.

"You`re welcome." When they finally let go Jordan got into his car and rolled down the window.

"Bye baby."

"Bye." Jordan leaned his head out the window and they kissed.

When they pulled away Jordan backed out of the driveway, she waited til he was off the street until she ran upstairs, grabbed her phone, and called Cassie.

"Hello."

"Hey guess who isn't single anymore."

"Um...you?"

"Yes, and you'll never guess who asked me out."

"James?"

"Nope."

"Scott?"

"Nope."

"Okay I don`t know, who?"

"Jordan!"

"Like your friend from school Jordan?" Cassie asked sounding confused.

"Nope." She paused and smiled. "Jordan as in my friend from the Penguins."

"No way, you`re not going out with Jordan Staal."

"Yes I am & he said that I`m his lucky charm."

"Aww how cute."

"I know, I`m so happy, oh and he`s an amazing kisser."

"No you didn`t."

"Yes I did, but he kissed me first..." Miriya continued talking for about two hours the decided that she should probably do her homework.

She was just closing her math notebook when she got a text. Hey baby, just wanted to let you know...I Love You!

Well Jordan, I Love You too. -Ich Liebe Dich-

No comments: