Saturday, June 7, 2008

Staal [A Jordan Staal Story] Ten

The next couple of weeks went by normal, Michelle and Sid were doing well, she went to every game, and hung out with Miriya. Miriya and Jordan were also doing well & had been going out for a little over a month. The Pens has won a d lost their fair share of games. It was about a week before Thanksgiving, it was the fifteenth and Miriya was at the Mellon with Jordan. It was two hours before game time and they were in the empty room.

"So do you wanna come to Thanksgiving dinner next Thursday?" She asked then kissed him on the cheek.

"Baby I would really love to, believe me I would, but I can`t we have a game. But I`ll be thinking of you."

"Okay, can I go with you?"

"You would do that? But no, you should spend Thanksgiving with your family. I`ll spend Friday with you and we can eat leftovers." He kissed her forehead. "Okay?"

"Okay, I`ll make sure I bring lots of food home from my grandma`s and I`ll see if I can bring a pie, but knowing my family probably not, but I`ll try." She put her head on his shoulder.

Well the Pens went out and won the next few games and on Thanksgiving Miriya went to her aunt`s for lunch and her grandma`s for dinner. At her grandma`s she ate, a lot, and filled up a container with food to take home which included a big piece of pie to give to Jordan. After she was done dealing with food she went to the backyard and went on the swing set with her cousin.

While outside she made sure that she got the starting line up from the game and after the first period Miriya and Elizabeth went inside to finish watching the game.

"Look at Sid." Elizabeth said as she watched him take the puck to the net.

"Yeah he`s still pretty hot, he he`s got a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend who is his best friend."

"I know about you and Jordan, but who`s going out with Sid?"

"My friend Michelle, I took her to a game and the next game she went to Sid asked her out."

"Oh, why didn`t you take me? I could be going out with Sid."

"I`m sorry."

After the game was over Miriya made sure that she grabbed the food for the next day, gave her cousin a hug and drove her family home. Since the beginning of school year she had been really tired & could barely stay up past eleven on weekends. It was about ten-thirty & she was about to fall asleep when her phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby, I know you were probably about to fall asleep, but I wanted to call and say Happy Thanksgiving."

"Happy Thanksgiving baby, good game."

"Thanks, well we`re leaving for the airport, so I`ll see you around one tomorrow afternoon."

"Okay, I think Cassie might be here tomorrow."

"Okay fine by me, I love you baby."

"I love you too, goodnight."

"Night."

The next day Miriya woke up at around ten for some strange reason, showered, and decided not to eat breakfast since she would be having Thanksgiving again with Jordan in less that three hours.

Cassie and Jordan got there at about the same time; they walked up the steps together, and went inside. "Hey Cass." Miriya said when they walked into her room.

"Hey, so where`s the food?" Cassie asked?

"Upstairs on the dinning room table, the piece of pie is for Jordan though."

"Okay, how big`s the piece?"

"About his big." Miriya showed how big the piece was.

"Damn baby you trying to fatten me up?" Jordan asked with a smile.

"No and besides you could work it all off at the next game."

"Cass you can have half the piece of pie." Jordan said and put his arms around Miriya.

"Okay, thanks Jordan" She turned to go upstairs. "You guys coming?"

"Yeah, we`ll be up in a minute." Miriya said as she pulled Jordan closer.

"Okay, I`ll save you guys some food." Cassie said with a laugh & left to get food.

Miriya & Jordan sat on the bed. "So baby how was Ottawa?"

"Good, got back at them. I know that not only made the team happy, but it made you happy too."

"Well any win makes me happy, but when it`s against the Sens it makes me even happier, & the refs were actually somewhat fair."

"They were I know that made you happy."

"Yes it did, I love you baby."

"I love you too." He pulled her onto his lap and kissed her. After a few minutes Miriya`s sister came downstairs.

She ran into the room & jumped on Jordan`s back. "Jordan!"

"Hi Sharon, how are you?"

"I`m good, how are the Pens?"

"The Pens are doing good."

"Good, I`m hungry."

"Well Cassie`s upstairs, she can get you some food." Miriya said laying her head on Jordan `s shoulder.

"Cassie!" Sharon yelled as she ran upstairs.

Jordan kissed Miriya on the cheek. "Well I`m gettin` hungry too, you ready to eat?"

"That`s a dumb question, yes I`m ready to eat."

They went upstairs and filled their plates with food, got hot chocolate and went back downstairs to eat. When it was time for pie Miriya got whipped cream and put it on the pie.

"Baby do you want some pie?" Jordan asked & put a bite of pie on the fork.

"Yeah, but it`s your`s."

"Well I`ll let you have some." He said with a smile. He fed Miriya half the pie, but there was a little bit of whipped cream on her lip and Jordan kissed her.

"So you guys wanna watch movie for the rest of the day?"

"Sure, what you guys wanna watch?"

Miriya put a movie in and sat back down on the couch next to Jordan. They started the first movie at two-thirty and watched two Pirates of the Caribbean and Happy Feet.

The movies ended at eleven and Miriya walked down to Jordan`s car with him. "I love you baby, thanks for coming over."

"I love you too and you`re welcome I had fun. I`m glad your family likes me." He said with a smile. " So far who you`ve met from my family likes you."

"Yeah, all two of `em. But I like your family too, Eric`s cooler than I expected and Marc`s cool too."

"Well I should go so you can hang out with Cassie, but I`ll see you tomorrow. I`ll pick you up at five."

"Okay, I`ll see you then."

He put his arm around her and kissed the top of her head; she looked up a d kissed him on the cheek.

"I love you."

"I love you too Jordan." They kissed and when they pulled away Jordan got into his car and pulled away. Miriya went upstairs and spent the rest of the night talking to Cassie.

No comments: