Saturday, June 7, 2008

Staal [A Jordan Staal Story] Thirty-One

Back in Pittsburgh it was sunny & warm on the morning of July 15th. Miriya rolled out of bed & went to the kitchen where she found Jordan making pancakes.
"You`re so good to my baby, are you gonna stay like this after we get married?"
"I would think so, now sit down & eat."
After breakfast Miriya wrapped Cassie`s present & they watched some TV. At around eleven-thirty they went out to the car & a few minutes later pulled up to Chuck 'E Cheese where they were meeting Cassie. They met Cassie & Geno in the parking lot & walked inside.
"We`re here to celebrate a birthday," Geno told the lady at counter with a smile.
"Oh how old is the person turning?"
"Twenty-three," Cassie said looking very embarrassed.
"Oh, do you want the birthday crown?"
"Yea sure, why not I`m still a little kid a heart."
Cassie put the crown on & they went to find a place to sit. Fifteen minutes later their pizza was at the table & the four of them finished all of the pizza in less than ten minutes. Once they were done they went to play games, Cassie went to her favorite game, it took no skill at all but it was a whole lot of fun. All you had to do was put the token in & hope that it knocked one or more off the trays inside.
"Damn I only have two tokens left, Geno go get me more!"
He ran over to the token machine & came back with a handful of tokens. Miriya & Jordan had found the air hockey table.
"You wanna play?" Jordan asked.
"Me play hockey are you kidding? Why would you ask that question?" She put two tokens in & the game was ready to start. "Hope you`re ready to lose."
Lose was exactly what he did, Miriya played amazing defense & scored the winning goal.
"Best two out of three?" He asked with a smile.
They played for a long time & had to constantly get more tokens, so did Geno & Cassie. Each time they would have to get more they would alternate between the two of them & made sure that no one took their game. After three long hours of playing Cassie picked up her mass amounts of tickets & Jordan dropped his "hockey stick".
"My hand's all cramped," He said looking for sympathy.
"You could have given up a long time ago."
"No I couldn't have, I had a chance to beat you."
"Baby we spent twenty dollars on air hockey, I beat you twenty-five game to fifteen," She said with a smile.
"So that doesn`t mean anything."
"I think is does, I`m better than you at hockey on videos games, I`m better on the ice, & I just proved that I`m better than you at air hockey."
"Fine, you win. But you always win, I wanna win sometime."
Miriya just laughed & they got up to the prize counter where Cassie & Geno were. "Can I help you?" The guy asked.
"Yes, give me as many fun dips as I can get."
The guy looked at the receipt from their tickets & rolled his eyes. "I`ll be back."
He came back & had two boxes of fun dip. "Two hundred fun dips."
"Holy crap, how many tickets did you guys have?" Jordan asked.
"Six thousand exactly," Cassie said with a laugh.
"Holy shit, geez Cass we thought it was bad when that time we got twenty-six fun dips."
They all headed home as soon as Cassie & Geno walked in their front door Geno Jr. jumped up at them.
"Hi there cutie how are you? You`re such a good puppy, yes you are, yes you are."
Later that night back at Miriya & Jordan`s house they were sitting on the couch watching TV. Miriya had her head on his shoulder; he had his arm around her & was holding her hand. She lifted her head to crack her neck but when she looked over towards Jordan he kissed her. She put her arms around his neck & deepened the kiss.
He pulled away for a brief second, "I win," he said.
"Mhm," she smile & pushed her lips back against his.
At around eleven after making out on the couch for about an hour Jordan picked her up & she wrapped her legs around his waist. Without pulling apart they made it to the bedroom & lay down on the bed. Miriya pulled away only for a brief second to slip Jordan`s shirt over his head. Within a few minutes Jordan was in just his boxers & Miriya was in her bra & underwear. Jordan reached back to unhook her bra but she pulled his hand away.
"Wait!"
"Sorry baby, we both got a little carried away."
"Yea, one more month though & we`ll be married & be in Scotland."
"I can`t wait."
Miriya put on her pajamas & got back into bed next to Jordan.
"I love you my Angel."
"You haven`t called me that in years."
"I know but you are my angel."
"Well thank you & I love you too my big bad hockey player."
Mo ran into the room & jumped onto the bed, he curled up between Miriya & Jordan.
"You want some loving too?" Jordan asked.
"Alright since you`re so cute we won`t throw you out," Miriya said scratching behind his ears.
Michelle & Sid came home at the end of the month & Sid was really tan. The day they got back they went over to Miriya & Jordan`s house for a game day. 'Ding Dong!' Mo tan to the door & started barking.
"Mo stop it," Miriya said walking up to the door. "Michelle, Sid!" She said with a smile. "Mo get down!"
"It`s ok he missed us," Michelle said petting him. "So how have you guys been?"
"Good, how was it?" Miriya asked giving them both a hug.
"It was amazing it was so beautiful. The food was amazing, the people were so nice, the sand was so soft."
"Wow," Jordan said with a laugh. "Sounds like you guys had some fun."
"Hey Jordan, how ya been?" Sid asked.
"Good, I`d ask you the same question but I can guess by the look on you face."
They all went to the kitchen & ate the lunch that Miriya & Jordan had made.
"So Jordan did you make this by yourself?" Sid asked.
"No Miriya helped me."
"Wow for once," Michelle said with a laugh.
"No she helps me a lot, I just like making her breakfast & stuff. I mean she does so much for me it`s the least I can do."
"Aww I love you baby," Miriya said putting her head on his shoulder.
After lunch they went to the living room & set up the board to play monopoly. That game went on for about two hours went finally everyone ran out of money but Jordan. After monopoly it was time to play twister.
"You two wanna go first?" Jordan asked.
"Sure why not." So Sid & Michelle stepped up to the mat & Jordan spun the spinner.
About ten minutes later the spinner was spun, "Left hand green!"
They both went to move & fell, once they were both on the floor they started making out.
"Alright, alright not in my house," Jordan said with a smile.
They rolled off the mat & over to the spinner. Miriya & Jordan were ready to play.
"Let me just tell you guys that you suck. Cassie & I played in the summer after sixth grade for an hour without falling. But we both had to stop cause the party was over, but we both laid there for like ten minutes afterwards cause our backs hurt so bad.
"Did you guys ever rematch?" Sid asked.
"No we were both too crippled," she said with a laugh.
"Alright, right hand blue," Michelle said after spinning the spinner.
The game went on & on & no wiggled. Finally after an hour & twenty minutes Jordan started to fall & grabbed Miriya`s leg so that she would fall too.
"You cheater, I would have won," Miriya said when she fell on top of Jordan.
"Well you broke your`s & Cassie`s record. I never thought that would be able to play for that long."
"We`ll we`re gonna go, we still have to unpack & stuff. But I`ll talk to you tomorrow," Michelle said.
"Ok, bye thanks for coming over," Miriya said & hugged them both.
Once Sid & Michelle walked out the door Miriya & Jordan sat down on the couch. "You know they`re not gonna unpack," Jordan said with a laugh.
"Oh I know, I think it`s funny how they think we`re gonna believe that."
"Yea, so I`m hungry but don`t think I would be able to stand long enough to make dinner. So you just wanna order a pizza?"
"Sure."
A little later the pizza got there & they ate the large pizza & thing of bread sticks in under five minutes. After they were done eating they sat for a little while longer on the couch watching TV.
"Oh my God my back hasn't hurt this bad since that day I broke my record for riding the Thunderbolt."
"Damn you rode that thing like eight times."
"I really like it though it`s my favorite ride & it was ten times."
"I know you do, well my back hurts too but your`s is probably worse. So if you fix mine first cause it won`t take very long, then I`ll do your`s until it doesn`t hurt anymore."
"Do you have any idea how long that'll take?"
"Yea, but you`re worth it."
"Aww baby I love you," She went to kiss him but a peck was all she could manage before she pulled away cringing because of her back.
"Ok baby let's go." Jordan picked her up & carried her to the bedroom.
She sat back up & took Jordan`s shirt off; he laid down & Miriya massaged his back for about ten minutes.
"Baby I`m sorry I can`t sit up anymore."
"It`s fine my back feels better anyway, thank you."
She lay down & Jordan started on her upper back. An hour & a half later Jordan laid down next to her, she had fallen asleep about twenty minutes before. He kissed her cheek & closed his eyes to go to sleep.
"I love you baby & thank you," Miriya said in a sleepy voice.
"You`re welcome baby, I love you too."

1 comment:

mrsmalkin71 said...

HI!!! just so u know... I LOVE YOUR WHOLE STORY!!! (i just dont feel like commenting on all 37 posts...) lol... LOVES!!!