Saturday, June 7, 2008

Staal [A Jordan Staal Story] Seventeen

The next couple of weeks went by, the Pens won and lost and everything was going well in Penguins Country. Saturday morning Jordan picked Miriya up at ten forty-five and they were off to the play the Kings.

“So Valentines Days is Thursday,” Sid said to Jordan while Miriya & Michelle were walking out to their seats before the pre-game skate.

“Yep.”

“Does Miriya know that we have an away game that night?”

“I`m sure she does, I haven`t mentioned it but I`m sure that she`s looked at the schedule,” He picked up his stick and they headed to the runway. “Does Michelle know?”

“I haven`t told her.”

“Well this should turn out well.”

“Just focus on the game, think about that stuff later,” Sid said as Fleury stepped out onto the ice.

After the game Miriya waited at Jordan`s stall for the reporters to leave and finally they did.
“Hey baby, so what are we doing today?” Miriya asked after he kissed her on the cheek.

“Well I thought we could have out little Valentines Day thing today since we have a road trip starting Wednesday night.”

“Okay sounds good to me,” Miriya said with a smile.

“Let me go shower, so I`ll see ya in a bit.”

Jordan went to the showers & Miriya went over to Michelle who was sitting at Sid`s stall.
“So what`s up?” Michelle asked.

“Me & Jordan are going to have our Valentines Day thing today cause of the road trip.”

“Cool, what are you guys gonna do?”

“No idea, probably something fun though.”

“Paintball?” Michelle asked with a smile?

“Probably not, but last time was fun.”

After autographs they went back to Jordan`s house, Miriya plopped down on the couch, & Mo snuggled up next to her.

“Tired baby?” Jordan asked.

“Yeah,” Miriya said laying her head down on the arm of the couch.

“Do you wanna go take a nap on my bed?”

“No, I`ll sleep here.”

“Okay, I`ll see ya later,” He kissed her forehead and she fell asleep.

At seven Miriya woke up and went to the dinning room. The only light was coming from two candles on the table. Jordan was sitting at the head of the table.

“Have a good sleep?”

“Yes I did, looks like you were busy.”

Jordan stood up and gave Miriya a hug. “I love you,” He said then kissed her.

“I love you too.”

They sat down and at Miriya`s place at the table there was a box of Betsy Ann truffles and a dozen yellow roses. Miriya smelt the roses and smiled. “I love yellow roses.”

“I knew you did, while you were sleeping I went to get you flowers but the first store only had red roses. But I knew that you loved yelled roses so I got them.”

“Thank you.”

“You`re welcome, we should eat before the food gets cold.”

For dinner they had salad, mashed potatoes, and steak. After dinner they put on a movie and sat on the couch. They figure that since there was a home game the next afternoon it would be easier if Miriya slept over instead of Jordan having to pick her up on the way to the Mellon. The second they sat down on the couch Mo jumped up on Miriya`s lap.

The next morning they woke up, had cereal for breakfast, and headed to the Mellon for the game. When Michelle got there she went to Jordan`s stall to talk to Miriya.

“So?” She asked.

“When we got to his house I took a nap and he made dinner. When I woke up we ate and we had steak and mashed potatoes. He gave me yellow roses & truffles, then we watched a movie and fell asleep on the couch.”

“Aww that`s cute, Sid got me roses and we had dinner, so it was basically the same.”

“Aww, so you ready to see the Flyers get their asses kicked?”

“Yep, I love this rivalry.”

“Me too.”

Well the game was interesting as always with the instate rivalry. The Pens did cone out on top though. It was a well played game by both teams but the Pens played a little harder.

No comments: